Saturday, May 12, 2012

Something Completely Different ( Every Day In May )

Day 12's topic is Something Completely Different:

Something that I have been enjoying this year has to do with outdoor photography. To me it's different because it's not something that was taught to me. Using an Olympus waterproof camera, my I-Phone, and a Go-Pro camera I have been able to record some nice pictures from my adventures in the outdoors. Using a simple photo editor I am able to make them look old time just like the pictures that I grew up looking at.






While I am not a pro at this, it is a lot of fun and easy to do. Give it a try sometime.

3 comments:

  1. Some nice photos there! I am not a pro either- but my iPhone and apps get me by for now. I hope soon to get a GoPro and when I get better at it- then get a decent real camera. For what it's worth the iPhone has some good quality for a camera phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always been amazed at the quality of the pictures from the I-Phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate all of your photos---I just wish they were in color, and not olt-timey looking.

    ReplyDelete