Thursday, July 14, 2011

FINZOMINE Extreme Sportsfishing Apparel (Gear Review)

I don’t know how many of you are like me when it comes to wearing sun protection.From my years of working outside, to all of the time that is spent on the water I basically refused to wear it because of my sensitive skin and the fact that it would transfer to my lures and affect the fishing.As we get older solutions seem to come along more frequently and since the kayak that I fish out of is at the waters edge, it’s even more important to protect yourself from the harmful rays that are being put out by the sun. What I have found is the Extreme Sportsfishing Apparel being produced by FINZOMINE, a local company in Texas that not only protects you from the sun but the shirts are breathable to keep you cooler and they dry out extremely fast when you get it wet. Their designs are catered around fishermen and the product line keeps growing. Soon to have Buff’s and hopefully they will add protective gloves as well. Take a look at their website and give them a try.
Before finding the FINZOMINE brand I had been wearing shirts from Under Armour and Columbia. The Under Armour was always tight and uncomfortable to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment