After wearing river sandals for a few years I was getting tired of taking them off numerous times during the day to get the gravel and rocks out of them from wet wading. What drew me to these were these features.
- Abrasion resistant synthetic and 3MM neoprene upper
- AEGIS Microbe Shield treated lining
- High traction, performance water outsole
- Multi-point adjustable strap system
- Removable metatomical EVA molded footbed with AEGIS Microbe Shield
- Wrapped outsole with multi directional lug pattern
Now that the weather has warmed up I have been able to put them to the test and so far I am very pleased with my purchase. The boot fits comfortably and is snug without allowing gravel inside. They are easy to put on and easy to take off even when wet, the toe guard has helped out numerous times with the amount of rocks that I hit them up against when portaging the kayak through a set of rocky rapids and the sole offers excellent traction, even on the slippery surfaces that i've encountered.
This is a product that I would definately reccomend to anyone who asks.