Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Around the Corner

The weekend is right around the corner and I will have three days available to try and do some fishing. If things went right, there will be a new TFO BVK fly rod and reel at my house when I get home. Recently aquired line, leaders, tippets, and some freshwater poppers that were purchased the other day wait with as much anticipation as myself. The big question is am I going to be able to spool the reel with the backing and fly line or am I going to be able to tie the proper knots to connect everything together successfully. The ultimate test will be, can I remember how to properly cast since I haven't been fly fishing since Colorado last fall.These questions will be answered soon and I will fill you in on how i'm progressing. There is still a lot to learn and a lot of gear to aquire. Thanks again to all who have helped with this adventure.

Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment